The role of a Property Manager
Given that Property Managers can either manage a team or a portfolio of properties on their own, their role has similar responsibilities to that of Housing Officers, Revenue Officers and ASB Officers.
The role of a Property Manager includes:
- Liaising with tenants
- Identifying & addressing anti-social behaviour & crime
- Helping tenants to sustain their tenancies
- Dealing with maintenance support requests
- Dealing with rent areas
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting regular scheme inspections & patrols
- Carrying out all post letting administration including system updates
Qualifications & Experience
Experience dealing in leasehold properties is favored.
Property Managers are also known as Leasehold Managers.
Permanent contract: £30,000 – £36,000
Contractors: £18 – £22 per hour
Oyster Partnership is the best!!! I recommend OYSTER PARTNERSHIP every time. They provide excellent service and they don’t mess you around like other agencies and they get good rate for you.
Our Property Manager jobs
We work with various Public Sector organisations across the UK providing the Housing Sector with Property Managers and other industry professionals.