- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Why Oyster?
Oyster Partnership is offering one lucky hopeful the chance to win two Club Wembley seats at this Saturday's ENGLAND V SLOVENIA game! All you need to do is like & share this post via any of our social media sites; Linked In, Twitter, or Facebook to be in for the chance of winning.
The winner will be announced at 5pm on Thursday 13th November, T&C's apply.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Oyster Partnership Ltd (company no. 05020374) whose registered office is at St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.oysterpartnership.com/news
4. Closing date for entry will be 13/11/2014 AT 5pm GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: the winner must have shared the social media post found on any one of Oyster Partnership’s media outlets (Linked In/Twitter/Facebook/Official website)
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random.
11. Applicants must be over 16 years of age.
12. The winner will be contacted privately and then announced via a social media post. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 16 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Oyster Partnership and not to any other party.