Are you looking for a new challenge maybe you're ready for a step up? Maybe you're looking for a council to provide a platform for you to show what you can do?
The council I am working with are looking for a dedicated Procurement Commercial Officer to join their team of 20.
They are the type of council that will provide you with the help to really push your career forward. They offer flexible working and a nearly immediate start date. If you are shortlisted interviews can take place at 24/48hours notice.
Your responsibilities for the Procurement Professional roles include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in maintaining the Procurement Pipeline for the designated category area(s).
- Supporting the timely completion of procurement projects, including new and one-off requirements, recurring contracts, contract extensions, and modifications.
- Collaborating with and providing guidance to internal stakeholders on suitable market routes, supplier engagement, and relevant procurement processes and procedures.
- Managing the entire procurement process, from initiating tenders to completion, which involves drafting documentation, creating advertisements/Contract Notices, managing the process through an e-tendering portal, communicating with potential bidders, and providing assistance with tender evaluation.
- Applying commercial acumen to ensure compliance and achieve the best value for the Council.
- Adjusting the approach in accordance with market conditions, industry standards, contractual requirements, and any relevant changes in legislation.
If this is something that you are interested in then please let me know and we can have a meeting about it.
If you want to contact me directly, you can call me at T) 07449 379 215 or alternatively via email at Adam.Ross@oysterpartnership.com.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Property world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Principal Consultant | Procurement
Find the job you’re looking for in Procurement. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.