Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience within Contract management as well?
We are looking for an experienced Green Space Mobilisation Manager to join a Local Authority based in Sussex on a 6-month contract. Join our supportive team and play a key role in delivering high-quality services to their community.
Main Duties & Responsibilities: As the Green Space Mobilisation Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and defining the scope of services in collaboration with the supplier and Council, and preparing a comprehensive Mobilisation Plan.
- Managing the Mobilisation Period, ensuring adequate planning and resource allocation for specified services.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the incoming service provider, facilitating effective communication with the Council.
- Ensuring the Mobilisation Period includes key milestones, dependencies, workstream reviews, and governance requirements.
- Working with the supplier to capture and upload asset data.
- Developing and implementing a Communication Plan in liaison with the incoming supplier for efficient internal and external communications.
- Producing a mobilisation report to fulfill all Council obligations to landlords, tenants, and site users/occupiers.
- Managing and reporting progress against the Mobilisation Plan.
- Constructing and maintaining a Mobilisation Risks and Issues register to effectively communicate and mitigate risks.
- Arranging, attending, and chairing progress meetings, accurately documenting outcomes.
- Facilitating liaison to ensure IT system compatibility and providing required training to Council Officers.
- Supporting client-side improvements and proposing upskilling opportunities for client teams.
- Providing necessary information for security clearances for supplier staff and subcontractors in line with Council requirements.
- Essential: Project Management Qualification
- Experience in the mobilization of service contracts.
- Proven management experience.
- Experience of presenting to groups.
- Successful track record in establishing, developing, and maintaining effective relationships with external stakeholders and organizations.
- Experience in the mobilization of grounds maintenance or facilities services contracts.
- Ability to exercise creative and collaborative thinking to inform service decisions and improve service delivery to customers.
- Ability to prepare and manage a project timetable and lead staff and consultants to achieve this.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.
- Desirable: Able to coach, mentor, and develop other staff.
- Understanding of service re-design to improve efficiency, productivity, performance management, and customer service.
- Able to collaborate openly and communicate effectively, maintaining an approachable and fair demeanor.
- Encourages open and transparent communication.
- Able to challenge constructively and actively listen to others.
Do you have the correct experience and are looking for your next challenge? If so do not hesitate to get in touch, We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Procurement world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Senior Consultant | Procurement
Find the job you’re looking for in Procurement. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.