Looking to manage a complex project and lead a team to success?
We are currently working with a European offshore wind developer, who are on the look out for a Project Manager who is passionate about developing renewables and the offshore wind industry.
You will have a strong commercial understanding of the offshore wind industry from an early phase in immature markets or technology, including managing a diverse team on multiple locations, and reporting to a project board.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage project portfolio of floating and fixed turbines in Europe
- Manage the wind farm construction process including consents, permits and related surveys
- Report back to the project board frequently
- Present and advertise the project at external events and conferences
- Ensure external stakeholders are kept up to date on the project
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Good knowledge across renewable project development and offshore wind industry, including consenting processes, offtake mechanisms, governmental relations etc
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team across multiple locations
- Ability to communicate effectively to team members and the project board
- Disciplined and organized in managing budgets and schedules
- Able to travel frequently as needed
If you want to hear about the perks of working for this company, or perhaps have questions about the role itself, please do get in touch!
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Offshore Wind World. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via Whatsapp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Senior Consultant | Renewables
Find the job you’re looking for in Renewables. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.