If you are organised, eager and ready to throw yourself into a complex project, this role might just be the one for you!
Our client is looking to expand their team, bringing on a new Project Manager – Early Phase to join them on their mission to a greener world. You will be focussed on the early phase wind projects, developing practical and effective concept design along side highly experienced experts in the field.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing strong relationships with both clients and stakeholders.
- Supervising the development of the project, taking into consideration risk management, quality assurance and cost control
- Ensuring each aspect of the project is delivered on time, within budget and to specification.
- Directing and managing design teams
- Guiding all aspects of the team across multiple locations ensuring productivity and well-being.
- Ensuring innovative and progressive solutions to the client’s requirements
What you need:
- An engineering related degree
- Experienced in Project Management, with teams in multiple locations.
- Clear and effective communication across the team, client and stakeholders
- Early phase experience and installation of Offshore Wind Foundations
- Have knowledge of all foundation types for wind turbines and substations
- Have knowledge of structural engineering or hydrodynamics
Our client is passionate about their people. This role comes with a range of extra added benefits, just some are below.
- 37 days' holiday (including bank and public holidays)
- Competitive, DOE salary
- Flexible and hybrid working conditions
If you want to hear more about the perks of working for this company, or perhaps have questions about the role itself, please do get in touch!
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Offshore Wind World. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via Whatsapp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Senior Consultant | Renewables
Find the job you’re looking for in Renewables. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.