Looking to direct a project and lead a team to success?
We are currently working with a European offshore wind developer, who are on the look out for a Program Director who is passionate about developing renewables and the offshore wind industry.
You will have a strong commercial understanding of the offshore wind industry from an early phase in immature markets or technology, including managing a diverse team on multiple locations, and reporting to a project board.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage project portfolio of floating and fixed turbines in Eurpoe
- Manage the wind farm construction process including consents, permits and related surveys
- Report back to the project board frequently
- Present and advertise the project at external events and conferences
- Ensure external stakeholders are kept up to date on the project
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Good knowledge across renewable project development and offshore wind industry, including consenting processes, offtake mechanisms, governmental relations etc
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team across multiple locations
- Ability to communicate effectively to team members and the project board
- Disciplined and organized in managing budgets and schedules
- Able to travel frequently as needed
Senior Consultant | Renewables
Find the job you’re looking for in Renewables. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.