On the look out for a new Procurement Manager position?
Are you a dynamic and experienced Procurement Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to lead procurement activities within a local authority setting? We are currently working with a Local Authority based in Berkshire that is looking for a Procurement Manager to come and play a key role in driving procurement service forward for an initial 3 months but then rolling after that.
- Develop and implement effective procurement strategies aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Lead the end-to-end procurement process, including market research, tendering, negotiation, and contract management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their procurement needs and provide expert advice and guidance.
- Ensure compliance with procurement regulations, policies, and best practices.
- Monitor supplier performance and develop strong supplier relationships to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Proven experience as a Procurement Manager, preferably within the public sector or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and stakeholder management abilities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make informed decisions based on data.
Does this opportunity appeal to you or might it be suitable for anyone you know? We’d love to hear from you, drop me an email via email@example.com or drop me a call on 07792579113 and I’d be happy to have a chat.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Procurement World for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via Whatsapp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Senior Consultant | Procurement
Find the job you’re looking for in Procurement. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.