This European energy company has developed technologies, supplied energy to homes and modernized our way of living through innovation for more than 100 years.
To make fossil-free living the normality and reach the worlds ambitious Net-Zero goals, this company is looking for highly experienced individuals, who have passion for their own role, and the drive to support a meaningful corporate mission.
As the Interface Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
• The Interface Management and Change Control framework and processes
• The Interface Register and continuous reporting to senior management and project stakeholders
• Manage and map out both internal and external sources of information and technical interfaces (e.g., structural, electrical, contractual) according to the project scope and schedule
• Manage Change Management in the project and communicate any changes
• Driving the development and implementation of engineering solutions for interface conflicts
• Manage project changes and conduct regular interface risk evaluations with the Risk Manager
• Facilitate and coordinate interface meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Support the planning department and align contractor interfaces in the schedule
This client has an office based in London with project locations across East Anglia. You can expend your time to be split across the office, site and remote working. This initial 6 month contract, with opportunity to extend beyond that. Rates will be in the region of £700 - £850 per day, depending on experience.
If this role sounds like something you would like to get involved with, please do get in touch.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the energy and sustainability world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better
Senior Consultant | Renewables
Find the job you’re looking for in Renewables. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.