If you are passionate about data analysis and looking for a chance to work in the renewable energy.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in their organization by analysing and interpreting large sets of data related to their renewable energy projects. You will work closely with the project teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting, and you will be relied on to provide valuable insights and recommendations based off your analyst.
We are working with a private sector company who specialise in renewable energy. They are looking to expand over the coming year and are looking to add a talented and experienced Data Analyst to join their team on an initial 3-month contract.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret large sets of data related to renewable energy projects
- Develop reports and dashboards to visualize and communicate data insights
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve data quality and streamline reporting processes
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to inform business decisions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in the renewable energy industry
- Strong proficiency in data visualization and reporting tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with SQL and other data querying languages
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you would like to be put forward for this position do not hesitate to get in touch.
Senior Consultant | IT
Find the job you’re looking for in IT. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.