Do have experience dealing with Housing complaints and looking for a hybrid working role?
A Housing Association in Kent are looking for a Complaints Officer to deal with stage 2 Housing and Repairs complaints.
It will be a full time position with 3 days in the office and 2 days home working.
This role is for a 3 month period.
As a Complaints Officer the role will include:
- Working closely with Teams around the organisation to ensure effective investigation and resolution of formal complaints within published timescales which will include collation of information and direct customer liaison.
- Co-ordinating the production of information requests from the Housing Ombudsman.
- Leading on investigations of composite complaints, coordinating responses from different departments and acting as first point of contact for the customer.
- Ability to demonstrate effective complaint handling and problem solving
- Able to use MS Office suite, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Experience dealing with Housing complaints
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Public Sector for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better
Consultant | Office Support
Find the job you’re looking for in Office Support. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.