Our client, an absolute powerhouse within the world of attraction and entertainment, is seeking to appoint to the role of Chief Commercial Officer. Having already made their mark here on home soil, the time has now come to go global.
Our client, an absolute powerhouse within the world of attraction and entertainment, is seeking to appoint to the role of Chief Commercial Officer. Having already made their mark here on home soil, the time has now come to go global. The role of CCO will spearhead this anticipated rapid growth and development of a truly unique entry into the world of entertainment and play, into a multi-franchised, globally recognised player. With worldwide franchising opportunities, merchandise, books, games and further TV work all in the roadmap, this really is an unrivalled chance to play your part in what will be an iconic British success story.
Think big. Think global. Think opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Founder and the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will have a demonstrated background at Director or C Suite level, preferably within the Entertainment, Sport, Arts or Media industries. However, due to the ever changing nature of this competitive landscape, those with experience in alternative sectors are also encouraged to apply. You will have the deep understanding required in operating at this level or equivalent and possess strong strategic, creative, collaborative and analytical skills.
- Seek out, develop and nurture all commercial and development opportunities throughout the UK and around the world. This should include global franchising, games & merchandise, to name but a few.
- Maximise the performance of all avenues across the business and facilitate growth within emerging trends and markets.
- Partner with a talent and media agency, possibly linked to further TV deals for the Founder and brand.
- Liaise with our Los Angeles based creative partner to ensure they’re delivering value for money.
- Provide creative solutions for the future capitalisation of the business regard to the levels and nature of debt financing utilised.
- Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders across the various entities including fellow Directors, suppliers, and partners.
This role will be fully remote to begin with so will suit someone who enjoys working from home and working while on the move. A market leading salary and share package will be on offer for the right candidate.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Leadership world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via text message, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Find the job you’re looking for in Corporate Services. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Senior Accountant for SOA within the Collections Fund
East Midlands | Contract
£400 - £500
Disrepair Case Officer
London | Contract
Interim Pension Investment and Governance Manager
West Midlands | Contract
Senior Technical Accountant
Central England | Contract
East of England | Permanent
£57,989 - £65,000
Operations Finance Manager
London | Permanent
Up to £60,000
Corporate Finance Manager
East of England | Contract
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.