Looking to get into the world property?
ASSET MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
£16.40PHR LTD RATE
6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT / 35 HOURS PER WEEK
OFFICE BASED IN AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
HOME WORKING AVAILABLE
The Asset Manager Assistant provides support to the Asset Managers and Senior Asset Managers in providing operational level services for an assigned portfolio of key the Council assets, representing the government as landlord and/or tenant.
- Coordinate and track portfolio data and activity including asset documentation in relation to owned, leased and subleased documents and assist with ad-hoc tasks as required
- Track and share all critical dates pertinent to leases and keep the systems updated
- Work closely with the vesting and document management teams to ensure appropriate integrated and accurate document sharing capabilities
- Assist with the creation of asset plans, budgets, valuations and capital planning.
- Prepare bespoke reports and recommendations across the asset portfolio including vacancy reporting, financial expenditure, operating costs and other sundry reviews.
- Assist with the management of capital expenditure and lease activities
- Coordination of compliance and risk management including property inspections and documentation
- Coordinating the tasks of external services providers for day to day operational management
- Under direction, communicate with government agencies and tenants in meetings, via telephone and other forums.
A desired candidate will already have come from a property background, understand how to read leases and has excellent Excel spreadsheet skills
Find the job you’re looking for in Office Support. Or call us for the latest opportunities.
Request a call back
Speaking with one of our skilled recruitment practitioners is always a great first step. You can request a call back at a time convenient to you.