Housing Association Opportunity!
To deliver development projects, building high quality homes in accordance with the Association’s aims and objectives.
- Assist with the evaluation of new development opportunities which meet local housing need and the Association’s objectives.
- Assess the financial viability of prospective schemes.
- Instruct solicitors, recommend and brief consultants, valuers etc in accordance with delegated authority levels.
- Develop a suitable brief for each new development in conjunction with internal/external stakeholders.
- Draw upon capital grants in accordance with due processes.
- Approve consultant’s design and tender documentation.
- Ensure appropriate contracts are entered into and to authorise payments to contractors and consultants.
- Ensure all developments are constructed to comply with the Association’s internal standards, the Homes and Communities Agency’s standards and other relevant standards.
- Ensure that all buildings developed by the Association comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare project budgets and to ensure that all expenditure and income is closely monitored and controlled, liaising with the Development Manager where necessary.
- Take handover of completed schemes and ensure all relevant information is available to housing management and maintenance staff.
Developments will be solely for affordable housing, in order to achieve this schemes target of delivering 350 units within the next 12 months.
Should you wish to discuss the above position, or any other opportunities, please contact Dino Christodoulou on 02077669000.