Environmental Health Officer (Housing)
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £23.00ph LTD
Our client is a Surrey based Local Authority situated in a beautiful market town that is looking for an Environmental Health Officer for a part-time contract covering one of the current officer's position until they return from sick leave. The position will be no longer than 1-month with a 22.5 hour week.
This is an exclusive position that only Oyster is working on. It is to cover the role until they find someone returns from sickness so will be deemed 'Inside IR35'.
About the role
* Make HHSRS inspections in accordance with the Housing Act 2004
* Licensing HMO properties in line with the legislation and council policies
* Undertake enforcement action when necessary to ensure that the health & safety of the property is brought up to the housing standards that the council deems appropriate
* Deliver Private Sector Renewal programmes, grants and initiatives as in accordance with the 2003 Regulatory Reform Housing Assistance Order 2002
* Collate evidence to assist in investigations against rogue landlords including preparation of written cases and serving notifications
My client is looking to interview immediately and with a start date of Thursday 6 th June. Any candidate applying for the role will need a DBS issued within the last year.
If you are an experienced Environmental Health Officer or have a background as a Private Sector Housing Officer and would be interested in the role, then don't hesitate to get in touch either via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077669000.