Local Government Opportunity (Home Counties)
A mixed tenure estate has embarked on a redevelopment project to replace 100 existing homes with at least 150 new homes.
Planning permission has been obtained for the redevelopment phases - detailed planning consent for the first phase of new homes and outline for the remainder. Budget approval has been obtained for the first two phases and tender documents have been issued to appoint a build contractor.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in:
* Working with the Tenancy & Estates Team
* Negotiate the buy back of owner occupied properties
* Liaise with other services within the Council to ensure a joined-up approach
* Track record of delivering of new affordable housing, in particular regeneration schemes
* Knowledge of working in a local authority environment