A well known Housing Association based in London are looking for a Technical Manager to join their Development & Construction team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Review surveys (ground, soil, asbestos, remediation reports, topo's, etc)
Appoint consultants (architects, , landscapers, civil designers, M&E designers, Principal Designers (H&S people), kitchen designers, archaeology, wildlife)
Review all drawings
* Ensure the working drawings match the specifications etc.
* Make sure the M&E drawings work logistically on site
Manage the discharge of planning conditions, including:
* Section 106
* Section 278 works
* Section 38 & 104 works and adoption with the council
Coordinate/instruct all service installations (water, gas, electric, etc) & postal addresses with the council.
* Although this could be done through a specific utilities/services coordinator.
Produce H&S files, in conjunction with the Principal Designer
Register units with NHBC/LABC and resolve any technical conditions for Building Regulations, including EPC's etc.
Manage all technical budgets
Resolve any on-site technical issues where something doesn't work in reality.
* Come up with new plans and drawing revisions.
You will come from an Architectural or Engineering background and have relevant qualifications.