This position is for a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy within the Development and Regeneration unit. The team provides development consulting and advice in connection with a wide range of development projects across, the residential and retail sectors. The majority of the team's clients are public sector, either local government or government agencies.
* Undertaking physical and financial appraisals of mixed-tenure and mixed-use development sites;
* Market research and advisory;
* Working with financial analysts, inputting into and appraising financial models;
* Advising Local Authorities, developers and landowners on affordable housing and S106 viability issues;
* Assisting with OJEU partner procurement processes on major residential-led mixed-use projects;
* Assist in preparing formal reports and valuations endorsing the terms of sale/purchase;
* Liaison with Local Authorities, developers and private landowners; and co-ordinating sub-consultants in the provision of technical survey and consultancy advice to support residential-led mixed-use projects
The role requires a qualified surveyor with experience of development appraisal, advisory, acquisition and disposal work, and ideally legal agreements and OJEU partner procurement processes.
If you would like more information or to apply for this position, please call me on 0207 766 9000 or e-mail email@example.com