A new interim position has become available at a local authority, they are looking for an Estates Surveyor to join their team. Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the Council's commercial property portfolio including shops, workshops and ground rented properties.
* Carry out rent review and lease renewal negotiations
* Market vacant properties, negotiate lease terms, rent arrears and lease enforcement
* Manage the rolling programme of asset valuations and advise on property valuation issues
* Contribute to the Council's Asset Review process
* Develop and implement the Council's disposals programme, as well as manage acquisitions of land and property as required
* Supervise Estates Administration Officer
Ideally you will be MRICS and have experience in the public sector.
They are looking to interview immediately.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact me on 0207 766 9000 or Mairead.Newman@oysterpartnership.com.