Experience: The client we are working with is looking for a service technician who is experienced in either Siemens, Nordex, or Vestas.
Locations: Germany / Scotland / Holland / Finland.
Role and responsibilities.
- You will be working within the O&M Team and required to be offshore, your daily tasks will include routine preventative maintenance of the turbines. Including mechanical, electrical, and Hydraulic system.
- Ensuring the safety of your team by assisting in all areas of your day.
- Completing routine paperwork.
- Complying with all work instructions including the processes and procedures laid out at the workplace at the Wind Farm.
- You will need to be able to work either at heights or enclosed small spaces or in limited spaces, there’s a possibility of a change of weather conditions at remote locations.
Rate: £22-£26 an hour depending on experience and location, with a daily allowance, ideally 2 years experience in either mechanical or electrical.
Terms: Inside IR35, the contract length is 6 months. Starting in August.
GWOs need to be valid.