My client is seeking a Transport Project Manager to join the Major Projects Team to and assist in the delivery of strategically significant transport schemes.
This post is for an initial 6 months although history and the programme of works would dictate there is great likelihood for this to extend.
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Delivering WebTAG transport schemes that have amounted from successful bid proposals
- Engaging and working closely with key stakeholders – public-sector, private-sector, third-sector, public bodies, transport operators, the public, politicians etc – in the coordination and delivery of deisng projects alongside transport strategy
An example specification of the successful post-holder includes:
- An understanding of the technical requirements for taking a transport scheme from concept, through feasibility, design, modelling and programme entry and to outline business case.
- The ability to map out logically and an understanding of, the work packages rewired to develop preferred options, taking into account not just transport impacts, but also regeneration and housing.
- Demonstration of empathy with regards to the contribution of transport to wider social, environmental and economical impacts.
If you would like to be considered, please click apply to submit your CV. If you would like more information, please email me at JVA@oysterpartnership.com.
Don’t worry if you don’t have one made, send me what you have – I will respond to everyone.
I am currently recruiting for a number of posts across the country, although most of my opportunities aren’t advertised, especially if I have candidates in mind suitable for the job. To be kept in the loop, please give me a call (02077669075) or email.
Oyster Partnership is completely compliant with GDPR and your data will not be shared with any other party without your explicit permission.