I have had a requirement come up for an experienced Transport Planning Manager to work on and assist in leading a range of Development Planning projects. This role would suit an experienced Transport/Development Manager who has developed a strong technical base and has experience of project management.
The candidate will be expected to have proficient Transport Planning and Development Management knowledge, with a strong managerial aptitude.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing schemes from conception through to completion – these could include CPZ; cycle routes; public pathways or bus route schemes.
The responsibilities of the role will include managing a team that:
- Prepare high-quality technical notes and reports; e.g.: feasibility studies; Transport Assessments, Travel Plans etc;
- Manage projects to quality, cost and time;
- Provide clear advice to clients and members of project teams;
- Engage with more senior colleagues to develop scope of work, timescales and budget expectations;
- Resolve problems or issues to support the delivery of projects.
If this position sounds like it would be of interest, please apply via this advert.
However, should you be in the market for something new but this isn’t quite right, please still get in touch as I’m currently recruiting for a number of roles and I am always on the lookout for strong candidates.
Similarly, should you wish to hear about what is currently available in the market, get in touch as we are constantly recruiting for roles, that may not be advertised, especially if we have candidates in mind!