A great opportunity has arisen in Central England for a Transport Planner to work on and assist in leading a range of Development Planning projects.
This role would suit an experienced Transport Planner who has developed a strong technical base and gained some initial experience in project management, who now wishes to take the opportunity to work closely with our clients and take a greater level of responsibility on project management and overall responsibility of the projects.
The candidate will be expected to have proficient knowledge of Development Control issues, as well as knowledge of strategic and local policy. Experience working on Highways Major Projects is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing or working within schemes from conception through to completion.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare high-quality technical notes and reports; e.g.: feasibility studies; option selection; Transport Assessments, Travel Plans etc;
- Manage projects to quality, cost and time;
- Provide clear advice to clients and members of project teams;
- Engage with more senior colleagues to develop scope of work, timescales and budget expectations;
- Resolve problems or issues to support the delivery of projects.
If this position sounds like it would be of interest, please get in contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the other hand, should you be in the market for something new but this isn’t quite right, please get in touch as well. I am currently recruiting for a number of roles and am always on the lookout for strong candidates.
Similarly, should you wish to hear about what is currently available in the market, get in touch as we are constantly recruiting for roles that may not be advertised, especially if we have candidates in mind!