RE: Temporary Accommodation
A new client of mine is looking for a Temporary Accommodation Officers to join their Surrey based local authority. Working alongside the well-established Housing Options team, the successful applicant with manage a varied caseload of current and incoming customers in need of temporary accommodation.
- Viewing properties and signing up with prospective tenants, tenancy admin paperwork
- Property inspections for Health and Safety Hazards and raising repair issues, liaising with contractors and external partners, arranging professionals meetings
- Issuing warning letters and compiling evidence for Notice to Quits (NTQ)
- Enforcement of tenancy conditions; ensuring rent accounts are up to date
- Following council guidelines and procedures
- Up to date with and have an in depth working knowledge of current housing law and legislation
- Experience within tenancy sustainment and housing management
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Experience using housing system’s (Such as Jigsaw, Locata)
For more information get in contact on 0207 766 9016, 07740410354 or email me today!