Website Oyster Partnership
One of our well-established clients in the region is looking for a Supported Housing Manager to join their Scheme for the next 3 months, ASAP.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Looking after the clientele of young adults at the scheme
- Ensuring that tenants comply with their tenancy agreement and support them to understand and comply where necessary
- Providing the highest levels of support and care to the customers
- Customer Service – deliver social activities for residents, take onboard feedback from residents and support those with additional needs such as mental health, disabilities
Successful Candidates will have:
- Experience in Domestic Violence work
- A car and a Full UK Driver’s License
- An Enhanced DBS
If this sounds like it would be of interest to you, please do not get in touch with Jesil on 02077669045. You can apply to this by clicking the link below with a copy of your most up-to-date CV.