My client and I are currently seeking a NRSWA Inspector to assist a London Local Authority on an initial 6 month rolling contract. With trouble in attaining permanent staff, our client are seeking to bolster their team with an experienced hand to hit the ground running.
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Advising on the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and the Traffic Management Act 2004 (TMA);
- Assisting the Highway Network Manager and Principal Engineers in Network Management so that works to the Highways are co-ordinated with works by Utility companies to reduce disruption and delay and the client policies and its regulatory framework is applied;
- Ensuring that all available traffic data is collected and suitably recorded and made available to those who need to consider it;
- Preparing Traffic Regulation Orders and Notices in connection with the temporary closure of the highway;
- Preparing and checking Traffic Management scheme drawings and sign diagrams in accordance with appropriate technical documentation;
- To assist in providing an effective service to anyone wishing to work in the public highway under statutory powers, licence, permit or permission;
- Inspecting, checking and instigating Section 74 claims and;
- Ensuring long term co-ordination schedules are distributed and any conflicts raised to ensure disruption is kept to a minimum on the highway network.
If you would like to be considered, please click apply to send me your CV. If you would like more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t worry if you don’t have one made, send me what you have – I will respond to everyone.
I am currently recruiting for a number of posts across the country, although most of my opportunities aren’t advertised, especially if I have candidates in mind suitable for the job. To be kept in the loop, please give me a call or email.
Oyster Partnership is completely compliant with GDPR and your data will not be shared with any other party without your explicit permission.