A Housing Association based in London are looking for a Sheltered Scheme Manager to carry out day to day duties on site.
- You will be expected to help new residents settle into their new homes by providing continuous information
- To respond to emergency calls urgently and efficiently
- You will be responsible in promoting social interaction using the communal facilities provided
- You will be expected to liaise effectively with the current managing agent
- You will be responsible for monitoring of the security and general appearance of the scheme
- To provide an efficient service responsive to the needs of tenants living at the scheme.
- To maintain Health & Safety records and undertake checks and risk assessments as required.
- To attend any tenant meetings as required which may be held out of hours.
This role will require to have the following experience:
- Experience working in a Supported Housing or Scheme Manager role with in the last 2 years.
- Carrying out Health & Safety inspections
- Working with a vulnerable tenant group in a large capacity
You must have an Enhanced DBS within the last 3-6 months or registered on the DBS update system.
If you do have the required experience. Please feel free to email over a copy of your most recent CV to Hannah.Tugman@Oysterpartnership.com