My client and I are currently seeking a Senior Transport Planner / Transport Project Manager to assist a Local Authority on an initial 6 month rolling contract. With the injection of funding into a their transport capital programme, they need some additional hands to bolster the team…
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing and delivering major cycling, walking and bus priority improvement schemes, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Provide inputs to plans/budgets for work programmes associated with the Transport Capital Programme
- Develop and implement solutions to complex issues related to major cycling, walking and bus priority projects.
- Provide technical engineering and/or urban design advice and comments to internal and external stakeholders; inform their approach to designs whilst add value to projects to ensure benefits are present for all sustainable modes.
- Keep an up-to date knowledge of relevant developments in the field of work to ensure compliance with Council policies/regulatory framework and apply relevant rules
- Prepare and present reports on complex issues to senior officers, the Portfolio Holder or to Council committees as and when required.
- To develop successful internal and external business cases
If you would like to be considered, please click apply to submit your CV. If you would like more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t worry if you don’t have one made, send me what you have – I will respond to everyone.
I am currently recruiting for a number of posts across the country, although most of my opportunities aren’t advertised, especially if I have candidates in mind suitable for the job. To be kept in the loop, please give me a call (02077669075) or email.
Oyster Partnership is completely compliant with GDPR and your data will not be shared with any other party without your explicit permission.