My client in the Lancashire area are currently looking for a Senior Traffic Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. Due to the current COVID restrictions, this role will operate remotely with the exception of sporadic Site Inspections.
- Your primary duties will be utilising CAD to produce drawing designs for Signs and Road Marking, contributing to current ongoing schemes.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for carrying out scheme investigations, site inspections, data collection and analysis, feasibility studies, public consultations, works inspections, report writing, and responding to members of the public and councillors.
- You should be an expert in Signs and Road Marking design, with extensive experience working within a similar role.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, ideally with 3D design experience
- ONC/HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering / Transportation
- Previous experience of operating as a Senior Traffic Engineer
Click apply if this role sounds of interest to you.
If you would like to have a discreet chat about this role in more detail or would like some free-market advice, please call Will or any of the Highways and Transport team on 02077669075.
I am currently recruiting for a number of posts across the country, although most of my opportunities aren’t advertised, especially if I have candidates in mind suitable for the job. To be kept in the loop, please give me a call or email.
Oyster Partnership is completely compliant with GDPR and your data will not be shared with any other party without your explicit permission