A new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a medium sized consultancy that specialise in large Residential, Commercial and Higher Education projects with values up to £300m. If you are sick of working for a big corporate consultancy, where you are just a number that offers no real career progression or you are tired of spending your whole week micro managed in an office or where your bonus’s are based on the company’s performance rather than your individual target then look no further as I this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client, a medium sized consultancy based next to Liverpool St with a head count of around 50 split between QS and PM that wins large exciting projects due to the nature of the Directors contacts and clients. As a consultancy they’re very careful about the recruitment process due to the culture of the company, they have a mixture of age group but certainly don’t want people that sit in the background, they enjoy yearly trips and events, every Friday is dress down and a 3 o’clock finish, usually there will be a group heading down to the pub at the bottom of the road to enjoy a beer after a hard weeks work.
- Residential development (London) £200m
- Commercial new-build (London) £150m
- Other works include refurbs, new builds and restoration projects
- Education, and Health projects range from £5 Million – £100 Million
- Ideally Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Ideally have minimum 5 years PQS experience
- Previous Residential/Commercial/Education project experience will be looked upon favourably
- Good client facing skills
The Package + Benefits
- Basic Salary: Up to £65,000
- Car Allowance Up to £7,000
- Bonus: 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Professional Fees Paid
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays
Does this role sound like you? Please apply on the link below or for more information as well as the official job description please contact Anthony Towse on 0207 766 9000.