I am working with a Local Authority in Sussex who are looking to bring in a Senior Planning Officer that can hit the ground running with minimal supervision, on a 6 month initial contract.
- To be successful in this position you MUST HAVE:
- At least 3 years experience with LPA
- Comfortable managing a caseload ranging from complex minors to small-scale majors.
- Experience dealing with AONB applications
- Access to own vehicle to undertake site visits when required – Expected once every week
· This role can be done on a hybrid basis – almost fully remote with circa 1 day per week in the office/on site
· Inside IR35
· Full time (35 hrs per week) over 5 days or in a compressed week of 4
· Part time is considered (25+ hours)
The hourly rate will be circa £40-43p/h dependent on experience.
If you are interested then please do feel free to email James on email@example.com or call on 0207 766 9075.