NEW PART TIME HR POSITION
I am partnering with a public sector organisation based in Croydon who is seeking a Senior HR Officer to join the team until March 2021.
The successful individual will be involved in the following:
• Covering the full employee lifecycle (starters, leavers, recruitment, overseeing payroll)
• Being point of call for all HR queries including employee relations, recruitment, learning & development and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
• Supporting the Head of HR with renewing policies and procedures, administration of training programmes and advising on sickness/absence cases
• Manage PSL and agency relationships and ensuring compliance standards across all recruitment processes
• Establish strong internal relationships with managers and employees and advise on a range of issues
• Play a key role in developing and implementing Equality, Diversity & Inclusion strategies
Though based in Croydon the HR team are continuing to work remotely until March 2021 but they would require someone to come in for a few days at the start of the contract for induction/training.