RE: Senior Housing Options Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £27.00ph – £30.00ph Umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority based in Hampshire are looking for a Senior Housing Option Officer for an initial 3-month contract with possibility of an extension. Main priority is casework dealing with a backlog and supervising a small team with frontline duty.
Working with team that is managing a high volume of cases are looking an individual who is organised, reliable and can deal with working under pressure. Having a great understanding and previous experience within a Senior Housing Options role is a necessity and also have worked within the HRA legislation.
About the role
- Making section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII
- Managing a team and ensuring cases are accurate
- Managing a high caseloads
- Being able to use H-clic correctly and inputting detailed information
- Knowledge of the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- High knowledge with system use of Jigsaw
- Creating personal housing plans to individual clients
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07740410354, 02077669055 with the details below.