Are you a Finance Business Partner with Local Authority experience?
Fancy a new challenge?
Got experience with Financial Planning & Modelling?
I am looking for a Finance Business Partner to start ASAP at a Local Authority in the South East. You’ll be reporting into the Head of Service and be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring Annual Budgets are prepared to a high quality
- Closely monitoring the budgets with all progress reported monthly, with detailed forecasts prepared on a quarterly basis.
- Developing & Maintaining the Medium-Term Financial Plan alongside the Service Head
- Supporting the Corporate Finance team with the preparation of the annual Statement of Accounts
- Working closely with the Heads of Service and other budget holders to help improve the Financial Planning and Forecasting processes.
You’ll need to be CCAB qualified & have experience working in the Public Sector.
If this is of interest to you, or you know anyone who would be suitable either call me on 0207 766 9049 or email me email@example.com