Senior Contracts Lawyer required for an Essex based Local Authority. As a Senior Contracts Lawyer, you will be a senior source of expertise in respect of the law relating to all matters of public procurement and contracts.
The role itself:
- Bring the necessary legal documentation into effect on all contracts and procurement matters.
- Provide strategic advice on the creation and maintenance of all policies
- Work with external solicitors and other consultants
- Provide training to members and clients on the relevant law
- Assist the Principal Solicitor with management of the contracts team
- To provide strategic and operational advice on contract and procurement matters
- Drafting contracts
This locum position is initially 6 months and is highly likely to be extended. Ideally you will be immediately available for interviews and to start. Please apply now to be considered, or for further information please contact Colby Robinson.