VAT/ Income Tax returns! Budget Monitoring/ Setting! Preparation of Statutory Accounts!
Are these skill sets you possess and have working experience with in the context of any Public Sector organisation?
If so its worth getting in touch as we are working with a council based in Leicestershire who are seeking a business accountant on a temporary basis with the opportunity of going permanent should the opportunity be the right fit!
This is being offered completely remotely and the client is offering £400pd+ (negotiable for a candidate with the right skill set).
Main Responsibilities include…
- Monitoring Revenue Budgets on a monthly basis addressing and variances/ areas of concern with Budget Holders.
- Ensuring that all budgets are produced and completed on time.
- Ensuring statutory tax liabilities are accounted for including VAT returns, Income TAX, NI contributions, CIS.
- Contribute to the production of statutory Year End accounts for the Council.
- Line management responsibility of 2 Business Accountants and 2 Accountancy Assistants.
Senior Business Accountant | 3-6 Months (Temp to Perm Available) | £400pd+ | Remote Working | Leicestershire
If this opportunity appeals to you or might to anyone you know, feel free to get in touch on 07527 087561 or via email@example.com and I’d be happy to have a chat!