Work place blues?
Make a change!
I currently have a Senior Associate position in London’s West End that could be just what you’re looking for.
Working with an innovative commercial property management specialist to provide:
- Management of a private property fund working alongside asset and property managers to help manage a number of industrial and office properties
- Development of client relationships and management initiatives of a national portfolio
- Managing teams of staff both on and off-site in property management activity
- Acting as a liaison between tenants and landlords
- Preparation and carrying out of service charge budgets, lease and rent reviews, and overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants and ensuring health and safety along with other legislation
For this role one would need to be able to balance a personable demeanour and resolve along with a level of professionalism to help provide courteous and competent services. An experience in property management with an emphasis on commercial/retail is needed for this role. A RICS qualification is preferred though not essential. Due to the close relation with other staff you will need to be able to show a positive attitude, the ability to lead and a true can do attitude.
For more information please get in contact with Max Alexander-Granger at the Oyster Partnership on 020 7766 900