Rough Sleeper Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary
Due to the increasing amount of rough sleepers, our client is looking to take on an individual to help reduce the amount of rough sleepers within Sussex. Necessitates of this role requires experience in either outreach, homelessness or support sector.
Looking for an individual that has the ability to build strong and long lasting relationships with clients who are rough sleepers. Creating customised plans to direct the rough sleepers to various different agencies. Working alongside these agencies to help them to temporary and other forms of accommodation. This role requires having patience, integrity and adaptable skills in order to help those in need.
About the Role
- Building and producing strong relationships with Rough Sleepers
- Creating action plans
- Assisting with budgets for clients
- Providing concentrated one to one support and financial assistance
- Have recent knowledge of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2018
- Support Rough Sleepers through temporary accommodations and other agencies
- Carrying out home visits to rough sleepers that are placed in temporary accommodation as well as providing advice
- Proactively assisting service users through ongoing healthcare
- DBS is required for this role
If you have previous experience as a Caseworker / Housing Options / Homelessness / Support / Outreach Officer and are looking for your next move don’t hesitate to get in touch on 02077669055, 07740410354 or please email.