I am recruiting a Retail Shop Manager 3 months on a temporary contract, managing 9 members of staff in the North west London area.
You’ll be focusing on:
- Maintaining and increasing standards of Customer service
- Team performance
- Financial Management
- Developing staff and volunteers
- Meeting and exceeding targets set, both financial and performance led
Your tasks will be:
- Managing the team of shop managers.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered as standard throughout.
- Maximising sales and profitability of our shops overall
- Providing a supportive and safe working environment ensuring that all of our policy and procedures are adhered to across the shops you are responsible for.
- Ensuring all cash handling and banking procedures comply with policy.
- Ensuring all goods sold are compliant with trading standards
- Encouraging all structured opportunities such as gift aid, corporate events and other shop based promotions.
- Ensuring that your team of shop managers regularly change windows and internal displays.
- Ensuring that brought in goods are priced coded and displayed in an appropriate fashion, and all back room stock is stored in an organised and safe manner.
- Taking an active part in all stock takes to ensure they are carried out in line with instructions.
- Identifying business objectives for improvement in and evaluate implications of new opportunities within your area.
- Assisting with and compile weekly staff rotas as needed and ensure holiday, absence and any other staff records are accurately recorded.
- Excellent communication with both internal and external customers.
- Overseeing and control the individual shops and costs within your area, such as the petty cash spend.
If this interests you, please apply with your most recent CV and I’ll be in contact should you be successfully shortlisted. Interviews will be on Thursday with a start date of next Monday.