A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of the property markets biggest household names, with international and national clients aplenty and the chance to work in Europe too. This is a terrific opportunity for any Surveyors/Senior Surveyor out there that not only thinks logically but also thinks outside of the box.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team of approximately 40; comprising valuers, agents, financial analysts and consultants. The team deal in large scale student and private rented sectors including Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) and multifamily assets. The immediate team includes approximately five valuers who work closely with the wider valuation team which encompasses over 400 valuers UK wide. It’s imperative that you’re a chartered surveyor and ideally, a RICS Registered Valuer. Having experience in the understanding of multifamily and purpose built student sectors is essential.
It would be advantageous if the following things sum you up well:
– Interested in current affairs, world news and the wider property market
– Have a good understanding of DCF and IRR, whilst also having the ability to write exceptional reports and being able to use Excel to a high degree.
– Having experience in managing and mentoring more junior staff, reporting to clients and senior colleagues
– Business development from international and local clients
– Being articulate and thorough with the presentation of your work as well as presenting in a confident manner
– Being multilingual, particularly if you can speak German, Spanish, French or Italian would also be very helpful due to my clients European market dealings.
The successful candidate will be liaising with clients and undertaking desktop and formal Red Book valuations. Reports will be produced on behalf of a plethora of clients including specialist funds, developers, financial institutions and private high net worth individuals. Assets will include existing PBSA and multifamily investments and operational properties, developments and portfolios. As part of a market facing team, you will have access to the agents and their up to the minute transactional data.
You’ll be reporting closely within a tight knit team, being given support from a plethora of highly respected property personnel. You’ll be tasked with assessing multiple development sites for residential and student accommodation purposes, getting exposure to transactions worth over £500 million and you will also be dealing with portfolios worth over a billion pounds working with clients such as:
– Aberdeen Property Trust
– Victus European Student Accommodation Fund UK
The role is tailored towards further progression with many people progressing to director within a short time period.
My client is an internationally renowned full-service property consultancy operating across the world. They have a proven track record in the industry and extensive knowledge on a variety of work, such as Agency, Valuation, Town Planning and Building Consultancy. This truly is a fantastic chance to make your name with an entrepreneurial consultancy where the sky is the limit and the opportunity to make a name for yourself along with the very best in the property market is a real possibility.
Please apply here or call me (Sam) for a discussion on 020 7766 9065/
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter always on the lookout for strong candidates so if you are looking for a role in General Practice please get in touch.