South East London based Housing Association is seeking 2 X experienced Repairs Schedulers to join their team.
The role itself:
- Scheduling of repairs operatives work load
- Taking detailed updates from contractors and ensuring they are meeting the timely requirements
- Log follow on works and complete orders on the system
- Liaise with work supervisors
- Answer incoming calls from operatives and customers
The ideal candidate:
- Have at least 1 year scheduling experience
- Must have used DRS
- An excellent knowledge of repairs and maintenance
- Good computer skills including excel
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Work well as a team as well as on your own
If you meet the skills required for this position then please apply today to be considered for an interview.