Our Client, based in St Albans, is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Has your current role got a bit stale and you need a change? Our Client is offering a diverse portfolio of projects to manage with a high level of autonomy across various sectors such as; retail, leisure, logistics, residential and heritage projects.
The Directors are looking for someone that will have an eye on the future to develop themselves and look to move up the ladder. So if you feel like you aren’t getting anywhere in your current role then this could be your chance! Our Client shows they care for the staff and have that family feel right from the top.
- Manage projects with a high level of autonomy to deliver from start to finish
- Deal with Pre and Post contract aspects of the projects
- Work with clients on some key negotiations
- Aspects of Project Management work with development to become a PM, if you want!
- Providing and reviewing cost reports
- Build a solid relationship with Clients on a daily basis
- Work closely with the Directors for development and improvement
- Preparing documents including; tender documents, contractor procurement, administration, applications and commercial management of building contracts
The below would be looked upon favourably:
- Minimum of 4 years post grad experience in a consultancy
- Ideally MRICS or wanting to work towards this
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- £35,000 – £50,000 – dependant on experience
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and looking for a role in the Home Counties then please contact Lewis Allen at The Oyster Partnership on 0207 766 9000 or for a confidential conversation.