Oyster Partnership works closely with local authorities, public bodies, regional transport bodies, consultancies and contractors nationwide. We are always looking to speak to Project Managers (Civil Engineering) who are looking for a new role.
Your day as a Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
As a Project Manager, you will lead the delivery of a range of civil engineering projects, associated with highways, transport and infrastructure. With key organisation and stakeholder engagement skills, you will manage the full project life cycle, ensuring the delivery of these projects in time and on budget.
From providing technical input into the feasibility studies at inception, reviewing design drawings, managing the construction works on-site and seeing the highways, transport and infrastructure projects through to implementation.
Our clients look for a range of skills and experience depending on the role but more often than not if you have done some of the following, we would be keen to speak to you:
- Membership of a recognised body (MICE / MAPM)
- Leadership on civil engineering projects – roads, surfacing, drainage, bridges, junctions, street lighting, active transport, utilities, rail
- NEC 3/4
- Key stakeholder management – engineers, designers, sponsors, Highways England, Environment Agency, Network Rail, Agents, Councillors, the public, developers/housebuilders
- Risk management – health and safety, utilising software, maintaining a risk register
Our clients are being extremely flexible when it comes to interviews and working arrangements.
Other areas we recruit for within Highways and Transport
Our Highways and Transport team are busy! If you’re not a Project Manager but have experience in any of the following areas, please do get in touch as we would love to hear from you!
- Programme Management
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Highways Engineering
- Transport Planning
- Street Lighting
- Quantity Surveying / Contract Management / Commercial Management
- Network Management – Street Works (NRSWA) / Inspections
We have roles nationally and would be keen to speak with you. You can give us a call on 020 7766 9000 and ask to speak to someone on the Highways and Transport team or you can apply below to express your interest!