I am currently seeking a Principal Transport Planner to assist a public sector body in East Anglia on an initial 6 month rolling contract.
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Contribute to the aims and objectives of delivering high quality sustainable development
- Prepare professional reports, presentations, recommendations and briefings with levels of supervision appropriate to the role, communicating complex issues clearly and succinctly.
- Lead/carry out the negotiations, formulation of recommendations and issue of decisions/prepare reports on non-routine matters to the Cabinet, Lead Member and/or Scrutiny or other Committees as necessary.
An example specification of the successful post-holder includes:
- Experience of planning and plan making.
- Significant experience of transport planning, in particular in the context of preparing development plans, and commenting on major transport schemes.
- Experience and understanding of transport evidence, transport modelling, and the preparation of transport evidence.
If you would like to be considered, please click apply to submit your CV. If you would like more information, please email me at email@example.com.
Don’t worry if you don’t have one made, send me what you have – I will respond to everyone.
I am currently recruiting for a number of posts across the country, although most of my opportunities aren’t advertised, especially if I have candidates in mind suitable for the job. To be kept in the loop, please give me a call (02077669075) or email.
Oyster Partnership is completely compliant with GDPR and your data will not be shared with any other party without your explicit permission.