Who wants typical?
Typical is slogging to work on a commuter train first thing in the morning, to sit in an office from 9-5, doing a job that’s fine, but you don’t love it.
Sure, it puts food on the table. But let’s put typical to the side for a minute. Let’s imagine different, sexy, exciting, schemes of unimaginable scale in London.
This firm is looking for a Principal Planning Manager to join their team.
So, Principal Planners of London – how many boxes of yours does this tick?…
- Working on some of the biggest, most current developments in London
- True autonomy to hit the ground running, and truly make a difference with forward thinking development
- The opportunity not to just ‘Plan’, but to ‘place make’
- Multiple residential and mixed-use schemes of 3000 units or more
- Generous pay, with scope for annual pay reviews and bonuses
- Only 1 day in the office (more if you so wish)
Here, you will be working alongside local government, taking a direct hand in shaping the development future of a major London borough, guiding developers and investors through the process to achieve the best outcome for all.
I promise you, no more small residential extensions.
It’s fast-paced, it’s exciting, and it’s going to take someone who can see the bigger picture – it’s more than just DM planning, it’s place shaping.
Ideally, you’ll have some London experience handling major projects, MRTPI with a few years of experience under your belt. But honestly, this firm is looking for driven and hardworking Planners, ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.