A local authority in Oxfordshire is looking for a Planning Solicitor to join their legal team.
You will have experience in:
- Drafting and negotiating s106 agreements; major agreements, Deeds of Variation and Unilateral undertakings
- All aspects planning enforcement
- Certificates of lawfulness
- General advice to planning officers
Job details as follows –
- Full time (37 hours)
- Remote Working (office attendance should you be needed)
- 3-6 month contract
- Inside IR35
- Start ASAP
If you are interested in this role, please do give me a ring on 02077669000 or alternatively by email.