I am currently working with an exciting Local Authority in the East Midlands who are going through a period of extensive change so this could be a great chance to join a team on a 6 month rolling contract!
- You will have the chance to work remotely with the occasional site visit every 2 weeks.
- You will be working in a small team to churn through Householder and Minor applications.
The ideal candidate would –
- Have previous experience working in Local Authority.
- Able to churn through a case load with speed and precision.
- Be able to carry out site visits every 2 weeks.
- Be proficient using Teams.
This role is offering a very generous rate of £35 an hour and the the possibility to extend contract past the initial 6 month period.
If you would like to discuss in more detail then I am always happy to take a call or drop me an email!
If this role does not sound quite right for you then please do feel free to reach out as we have a number of other opportunities available.