We are working with a number of authorities across the country who are looking for Conservation Officers to join them for temporary contracts. Our clients can offer flexible working arrangements and pay rates are dependent on experience. There are also opportunities to work on some really exciting projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing applications for Listed Building consent
- Advising on Conservation and Urban Design issues in householder applications
- Advising on planning permission for development in Conservation areas
- Working on Heritage led regeneration schemes
- Drafting and presenting reports to include Heritage Strategies, Statements of Significance, and Conservation Management Plans
- Act as an expert witness at Appeals
It would be beneficial if you had previous experience in a rural Local Authority and were a chartered member of the IHBC.
The clients can be flexible in terms of working arrangements and home working, offering a compressed week and predominantly remote working. The IR35 status is determined on a case by case basis and pay rates are dependant upon experience.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669075 and ask for Alex!