Want to be involved in one of the fastest growing and most innovative planning consultancies in the UK, with offices across the country? I am currently working with a client looking to build their Central London team to get involved with a massive range of varied projects, from high-end residential to commercial units.
You will be:
- Acting on behalf of high profile clients, advising on planning potential of a range of projects.
- Assisting on major schemes, working alongside more senior team members to ensure successful delivery.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, Local Authorities and stakeholders to help shape development aspirations and generate long-lasting benefits to the client and community.
- Preparing and submitting applications for planning permission, navigating potential issues such as heritage consent and condition negotiation.
- Assisting with mentoring junior members of the team.
Potential candidates should be MRTPI qualified or working towards qualification, with private sector experience in planning and development. A desire to succeed, progress, and push boundaries will be invaluable when applying for this role.
If this seems like the opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch- give me a ring on 0207 766 9000, or send me over a CV to Jessica.email@example.com. If this isn’t for you, no problem, I have plenty of other opportunities and would be happy to help!