Oyster Partnership are excited to announce that we are working with a brand new client for the HR team in recruiting a Part Time HR Advisor. Are you passionate about employee relations but want to reduce your hours? Then this role is for you!
We are working with charity in London in recruiting a Part Time HR Advisor for their London office. This is a newly created role after a restructure for a minimum of 12 months.
A bit about the role:
- Provide advice and guidance to all managers to effectively manage employee relations in line with policies and procedures
- Support managers in workforce planning and up-skilling teams
- Contribute and where appropriate lead on projects
- Support the development and implementation of updating current HR policies
- Provide advice and guidance to managers regarding their team structures and recruitment
As the Part Time HR Advisor you will report into the HR Business Partner and deputise upon their absence. You will have experience in handling complex ER and updating policies. You will ideally be CIPD qualified but this is not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and have the flexibility to work 25 hours as you see fit. This contract is for a minimum of 12 months with the possibility to be extended or go permanent.
If you would like to apply for this Part Time HR Advisor role, please follow the link below!